Bitter melon is rich sources of phytonutrients like dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants. Bitter melon notably contains phyto-nutrient, polypeptide-P, a plant insulin known to lower blood sugar levels.
1. Lower blood sugar levels.
2. It helps in relieving indigestion and constipation problems.
3. It is helpful in treating acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Experience natural and soothing relief with bitter melon.
4. Weight lose, or maintain a healthy weight, with bitter melon. Prepare stuffed bitter melon to enjoy this benefit. The same properties that aid against Type II Diabetes also assist in health weigh loss and maintenance.
5. It is an excellent source of health benefiting flavonoids which help act as protective scavengers against oxygen-derived free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that play a role in aging and various disease processes.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.